For the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. (1Samuel 16:7)
Today we are embarking on a noble quest. This quest is to be our own kind of beautiful. Each of us have our demons that we need to battle, I hope that with this blog we will all know that we don't have to battle them alone. Some of us have demons that are in our minds, holding us back from taking this step. For some of us our demons aren't in their minds but are right there on the outside, trying to hold them back.
We all need to know that we can rely on each other, but that we all have the ability to be healthier and happier people.
I want to highlight a person every other week. I will email you questions and you can email me back the answers. As we become happier and healthier we will see a change in our spotlights. I also want you to think of songs that inspire you, I want to post them. If you find a quote email it to me and I will post it. I want you to feel like this is your blog, your place that you can sit back and relax and take in a inspirational song, quote or post. I like pictures and we are going to post lots of them also! We should all be so proud of ourselves for taking this great step. We should all know that we will not be judged on this page! I want you all to send me a photo that you don't like of yourself, one that you look at and say ugggg, is that really me, is that really what I look like. I know you all have one... this is going to be your inspiration.
I know for myself that I truly need this, I have become a very lazy person. I have no focus, I don't do the things that I used to do. I need to find myself again. I need to come to terms with my child self and my adult self. I need to move on and become the queen that my Father in Heaven wants me to be. I need to remember that I am a Child of God, what other people think doesn't matter, and I have the potential for greatness. I hope that I can inspire you to become healthier and happier, I hope that I can make you all proud of me! But first off I want to be proud of myself. I want to be able to "Run and not be Weary and Walk and not be Faint."
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




AMEN! It's time for me as well.
ReplyDelete